In this newly published study from Mayo Clinic (Apr 2022), patients with obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and comorbid cardiovascular disease (CVD) who were effectively treated for OSA were nearly $4,500 less expensive than those not adherent with their OSA treatment:
EnsoData, the leader in Al/ML for sleep, combines our technology with best-in-class care service partners to help payers and at-risk providers dramatically improve sleep apnea treatment success.
Did you know?
Sleep apnea is prevalent in 3 of 4 people with healthcare’s most common and expensive conditions. Untreated sleep apnea diminishes the impact of ANY intervention to improve outcomes for this population.
- Johnson KG and Johnson DC. J Clin Sleep Med 2010
- Einhorn D et al Endocr Pract 2007
- O’Keefe T and Patterson EJ. Obes Surg 2004
- Bitter T et al. Dtsch Aztebl Int. 2009
- Oldenburg O et al. Eur J Heart Fail 2007
- Logan AG et al. Journal of Hypertension 2001
© Copyright 2023 EnsoData Inc. All rights reserved.