In this brief, most cited Sleep Health economist, Dr. Emerson Wickwire, exposes the health economic impacts related to Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
EnsoData, the leader in Al/ML for sleep, combines our technology with best-in-class care service partners to help payers and at-risk providers dramatically improve sleep apnea treatment success.
Did you know?
Sleep apnea is prevalent in 3 of 4 people with healthcare’s most common and expensive conditions. Untreated sleep apnea diminishes the impact of ANY intervention to improve outcomes for this population.
- Johnson KG and Johnson DC. J Clin Sleep Med 2010
- Einhorn D et al Endocr Pract 2007
- O’Keefe T and Patterson EJ. Obes Surg 2004
- Bitter T et al. Dtsch Aztebl Int. 2009
- Oldenburg O et al. Eur J Heart Fail 2007
- Logan AG et al. Journal of Hypertension 2001