Are AI Scoring and Auto Scoring the Same Thing?
What are Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Deep Learning (DL)? How are they similar, and what makes them different? What about AI-Assisted Sleep Test Scoring and Software-Assisted Auto Scoring? Aren’t they essentially the same thing? In this educational webinar hosted by EnsoData and Cadwell, hear both academic and practical answers to these frequently asked questions.
Join our panel of experts: Sam Rusk, EnsoData Co-Founder and President, Cindy Braden, EnsoData VP of Sales, and Mary Blevins, RPSGT, CCSH; Cadwell Sleep and EEG Clinical Application Support Specialist, for insights into the following learning objectives:
- Definitions of AI, ML and DL
- The differences among these three types of AI applications
- Relatable examples of each
- Definitions of auto scoring and AI-assisted sleep scoring
- The differences between these two types of sleep scoring methods
Watch the entire webinar to hear the helpful Q&A with attendees at the end of recording.
Simply fill out our form to watch the webinar on demand.