Clinical Validation of EnsoSleep AI Scoring in Adult and Pediatric Patients Compared to a Prospective, Double-Blind Scoring Panel.
Fill out the form to get your copy of the 2021 EnsoSleep White Paper. In the document, you will find:
- EnsoSleep Clinical Validation Data compared to a 2/3 Majority Scoring Consensus
- New benchmarks for AI scoring, including performance for Sleep Staging, Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA), Central Sleep Apnea (CSA), Hypopneas (HYP), Arousals, Limb Movements, Cheyne-Stokes Respiration (CSE), and Periodic Breathing Episodes (PBE)
- Plus new statistical analyses of the varying AHI groups, including: Normative, Mild, Moderate, and Severe OSA categories for overall AHI and AHI during REM periods
- An Introduction to the EnsoTST, a PPG-based total sleep time for home sleep testing devices
- And your first glimpse at EnsoViewer, an interoperable, intuitive platform where you can view, edit, and generate reports all from a web-based user-friendly experience
But for the how we did it, you’ll have to dive in to learn more.