Our team has a lot to be thankful for this year, from family to friends to fun trips and more, dive into this short post on what our EnsoData team is thankful for in 2021
With Thanksgiving upon us, we wanted to share a post with you all on what our team is thankful for in 2021, from friends and family, to a company culture that promotes flexibility. Let’s dive in.
Health, Family and Friends Top the List
When reaching out to our team for responses to the question, “What are you most thankful for,” the group of comments that stand tallest are those around our families, our friends, and our loved ones. Several team members became new parents in 2021, while some of our parents watched their growing children venture off to college, get their drivers’ license, or even find the perfect Halloween costume. No matter the family member, Thanksgiving is always a great time to be thankful for your health and those closest to you in life. With that said, here are a few of our family-first responses, with some bonus flair mixed in, as well:
- “I am thankful for my good health.” – Customer Success Engineer, Andrew Katz
- “I am thankful for my family, good health, my teammates at EnsoData, and my three teenagers for helping me keep it real.” – Director of Marketing, Rachel Boer
- “My new baby girl, a wife who’s a rockstar Mom, supportive friends, family, and co-workers. The sleep community who keeps rolling with the punches to keep the doors open and help patients get treated.” – VP of Partnerships and Business Development, Mark Kaiser
- “Well, my supportive wife is always the number one thing I’m thankful for, as she always brings a smile to my face. I am also thankful for the health of my friends and family.” – Marketing Manager, Steven Miller
Thankful for the Pineapple
As the country and world continues to work through the Great Resignation, the current period of time where workers are “quitting” their jobs at a higher rate than usual, being thankful for your job isn’t always commonplace. Workers want more out of their companies, and we’re proud to do what we can to offer exactly that to our team. Maybe that’s why we have so many comments around our team’s commitment to work/life balance, team bonding activities like Team Week 2021, and more. With that in mind, let’s jump into our next set of reasons why we’re thankful this year:
- “I’m thankful for a supportive team. It’s great knowing that if you need help, there are 29(+) other people around you who are ready to jump in and give you a hand.” – Software Engineer, Connor Sheedy
- “I’m thankful for the ability to work from anywhere so Kari and I were able to find our beach with our new puppy Pretzel!” – CTO and Co-Founder, Nick Glattard
- “Team Week!” – Director of Regulatory Affairs, Sigrid Schoepel
- “I’m thankful for working with a smart group of people that foster a collaborative work environment and are a true joy to work with.” – Customer Success Manager, Andrea Ramberg, RPSGT, CCSH
- “Thankful to be able to travel again and to have work that excites me, as well as the ability flexibly vacation and recreate at my leisure.” – Sales Account Executive, Nick Orr
- “I’m thankful to be a part of a team that’s passionate about making healthcare better, supportive of one-another, and fun!” – Senior AI Infrastructure Engineer, David Piper
“I’m thankful to work for a company that honors flexibility. It’s very tough when you have young children, and they are sick often. I don’t even have to think twice if I need to adjust my work schedule. I feel 100 percent supported around my child’s care and my own care as well. Thank you, EnsoData!” – Executive Assistant, Xica Wiltgen
- “I’m grateful to work at a job where my technical and communication skills are appreciated and challenged. And where I can learn and teach every day. And enjoy the people I work with, and have a little fun too!” – Software Engineer, Davi Post
- “I’m so thankful to be a new member of the EnsoData Team! My first couple of weeks have gone so well.” – Machine Learning Engineer, Tom Vanasse
We’re thankful for you, our Customers and Advocates!
And last but not least, we want to thank you, our readers. You taking time out of your day makes our day. So, thank you! With that, we’re going to sign off. Happy Thanksgiving!