EnsoSleep HSAT Scoring Certification
EnsoSleep HSAT Scoring Certification provides sleep technologists with the knowledge, expertise, and confidence to proficiently review, overscore, and validate EnsoSleep artificial intelligence (AI) scored studies. There is no cost to get EnsoSleep Scoring Certified!
5 Benefits of EnsoSleep Scoring Certification for Sleep Technologists:
EnsoSleep HSAT Scoring Certification Process
- Complete the form to get started.
- Due to high demand for EnsoSleep Scoring Certification, we will notify you five days before your test window starts.
- Your test window starts when you receive the email with your login details for the scoring certification environment in the EnsoSleep study management platform.
- Once you receive your login details, you have 48 hours to overscore and validate 4,000 epochs scored by EnsoSleep, and we expect it will take you about 1.5 hours to complete the overscoring. If you do not complete the overscoring within 48 hours, you will be required to try again by resubmitting the form after 30 days.
- After you validate the studies, EnsoData will review the scored studies and compare them to the human-scored gold standard scoring.
- You’ll get an email with your results within 48 hours of completion.
- If you receive at least 85% agreement (AASM Gold Standard) you pass and are EnsoSleep Scoring Certified!
- If you receive less than 85% agreement, you can try again after waiting 30 days. We’ll give you your ISR results so you can see what areas you may want to practice.
- Sleep technologists that receive certification will be provided a PDF certificate via email, recognition in our newsletter, and a LinkedIn shout out!