How Does Untreated OSA Impact Chronic Comorbid Conditions and Healthcare Costs?
Join Chris Fernandez, EnsoData Co-Founder and CEO, for a summary of research examining the economic impact of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) therapy compliance, including:
- Prevalence of undiagnosed OSA
- Rate of diagnosed patients not starting continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy
- Spectrum of CPAP treatment adherence
- Effects of concurrent co-morbidities on patient health
After the presentation, the following research contributors join Chris for a Q&A session moderated by research co-author, Mark Kaiser, EnsoData VP of Business and Partnership Development:
- Ian Duncan, PhD, FSA, MAAA, Adjunct Professor of Actuarial Statistics, University of California Santa Barbara, President, Santa Barbara Actuaries Inc.
- Nathaniel F. Watson, MD, MSc, Adjunct Professor, Department of Neurological Surgery, University of Washington (UW) School of Medicine, Principal, NeuroSleep LLC
- Jen McClurg, MBA, SVP Payor Solutions, EnsoData