- This event has passed.
13th Annual Utah Sleep Society Conference
February 24 @ 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Join us for the opportunity to expand your sleep medicine knowledge in order to improve your patient care. Current trends and issue in sleep medicine will be discussed as well as evidence based research to improve outcomes.
- Describe the effects of daylight savings time on our physiology
- Recognize how to use melatonin for insomnia
- Define the effects of binge drinking on sleep
- Discuss the effects that pregnancy can have on sleep
- Recognize common EKG rhythms seen during sleep
- Identify the important differences between pediatric and adult sleep patients