- This event has passed.
2021 Sleep Medicine Essentials
September 10, 2021 - September 12, 2021
Join us virtually for Sleep Medicine Essentials to prepare for the board exam or to refresh your sleep knowledge.
This virtual course provides a balance of board review preparation and general sleep knowledge review. Those looking to prepare for upcoming exams will benefit from review sessions that mirror exam blueprint topics. Attendees wanting to stay apprised of the latest in sleep medicine care will benefit from topics that dive deeply into specific areas of sleep.
Who Should Attend?
- Facility Members
- Those taking the recertification exam
- Anyone looking to learn the latest in the field of sleep medicine
What Will Attendees Learn at Sleep Medicine Essentials?
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss normal sleep and the effects of sleep deprivation;
- Explain the neurophysiology of sleep;
- Recognize the nuances of circadian rhythm;
- Identify, assess, and treat adult and pediatric patients with a variety of sleep disorders; and
- Successfully complete the sleep medicine certification exam.