- This event has passed.
How to Successfully Build Your Sleep Center Tech Stack
April 14 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Are you considering adding new technology to your sleep center?
Join us for a webinar to hear advice and guidance on how to successfully build your sleep center tech stack. Our panel of sleep professionals will discuss how they added EnsoSleep’s AI-enabled scoring to their clinics and its impact on the patient journey and sleep center growth initiatives.
Attend our webinar for practical takeaways on how to successfully bring new technology into your organization, including how to:
- Know when the time is right to add new technology
- Earn staff and management buy-in
- Manage the implementation process
- Measure success
Our Panel of Sleep Professionals:
- Lisa Bond, RST, RPSGT, Director of Clinical Services and Scoring, Advanced Sleep Management
- Radhika S. Breaden MD, MPH, DABMS, Sleep Medicine, Pacific Sleep Program
- John Childers, RRT, RPSGT, Sleep Center Supervisor, St. Joseph Health
Simply fill out our form to register for the webinar. If you have a specific question you’d like our panel to answer on the webinar, please include it in the registration form where indicated.