Discover How to Grow Your Sleep Health Role
On this educational webinar, Amber Allen, RPSGT, CCSH, Director of Polysomnographic Technology at Collin College, and Secretary, Board of Directors, BRPT, provides the pathways to take the CCSH exam, the knowledge base needed to be successful in a clinical sleep health role, and ways the CCSH credential can be utilized in a sleep medicine practice.
1. Explore how to expand the sleep technologist’s role.
2. Identify what the CCSH credential is and the pathways to obtain it.
3. Establish the knowledge base areas needed to be effective in a clinical sleep health role.
4. Demonstrate how to use the CCSH credential in the sleep medicine practice.
5. Analyze how the clinical sleep health role can be used to expand sleep medicine’s reach.
Simply complete the form to watch the webinar.